Winter 2019 is wonderful and the northern end of the Snowy Mountains offers a unique, family friendly environment.
People who like informal family 'snow play' always find this in the Kosciusko National Park near Kiandra. If you want an organized environment with ski runs and lifts, toboggan runs and all the fun things, then Selwyn Snowfields is the place for you.
For your Winter fun, whatever you want, you'll find it close to the Alpine Tourist Park. Conditions are great, so come and enjoy.
The northern part of the Kosciusko National Park is ideal for everyone, from the really experienced, to those interested in snow play with the family, to those just starting out.
The Alpine Tourist Park:
- Is only a 35 minutes comfortable, safe drive from the Selwyn Snowfields,
- Has arrangements with our excellent LOCAL ski hire shops - if you stay with us you get a 10% discount and:
- You can quickly hire all types of ski gear,
- Save yourself the bother of carrying bulky ski gear for long distances in the car,
- You hire when you arrive in town and return them before you leave to go home.
- You can hire chains and get help with fitting if required,
- You get full, up to date information , relevant to the conditions at the time of your stay,
- Has a SKIERS' DRYING ROOM.
Selwyn Snowfields is Family Friendly and has:
- Family prices;
- Lift and Lesson packages;
- Individual and Group Lessons;
- A Snow Sports School;
- Toboggan and Snow Tube Parks.
- 12 Slopes catering for all degrees of difficulty,
- 2 Black runs
- Blue and Green runs
- 1 Chairlift next to the Beginners' Run,
- 3 T-Bars and 2 Pomas,
- Snowtube and Toboggan Parks,
- Family fun and competitions,
- Cafeteria and Shop,
- Excellent snow making and snow grooming facilities,
- Easy and accessible parking close to the main buildings and lifts.
Selwyn Snowfields is:
- Located in the northern part of the Kosciusko National Park,
- Situated near the Kiandra historic goldfield.
Selwyn Snowfields is IDEAL for:
- Beginners and Intermediate skiers,
- Downhill and Cross Country skiers,
- Family groups.