"The Park for all Seasons"
We cater for all types of tourism in all seasons of the year.
- We offer many different types of accommodation:
- Fully self contained cabins with bathrooms;
- Fully self contained mobile homes with bathrooms;
- Small standard cabins (without bathrooms);
- Powered sites;
- Annual powered sites for holiday usage;
- Unpowered camp sites.
- You may wish to spend several days relaxing in our quiet Park
- We have an old fashioned Children's Playground.
- We're a 'Pet Friendly' Park
- You may come here to participate in the many unique activities specific to Lake Eucumbene, Kosciusko National Park and the Selwyn Snowfields
- You may be driving past and wish to spend the night before continuing on your journey
- Our Park has many facilities, a Camp Kitchen, BBQs, a Skiers' Drying Room and much, much more.
Children are especially welcome to our Park:
- Providing they are under adult supervision, they're welcome to play on our old-fashioned playground which is surrounded by shady, mature trees.
- Hours of operation are from 8.00am to dark.
To answer one of the most Frequently Asked Questions put by our younger guests: "Yes, we do get snow in our Park, but as we're below the snowline, it doesn't stay on the ground very long. But whilst it is here, it's tremendous fun!!"
ANNUAL CARAVAN AND CABIN SITES:
TIRED OF TOWING YOUR CARAVAN?
WE LIVE IN AN INCREASING BUSY, STRESSFUL WORLD. CONSIDER THIS:
- From the Alpine Tourist Park you have easy access to the Kosciusko National Park, the Murrumbidgee River, local creeks and Lake Eucumbene;
- From the Alpine Tourist Park you have easy access to the local shopping centre. Adaminaby offers a Supermarket with licenced Post Office facilities, a Hotel, a Bakery, a Café, an Op Shop, a Bowling and Sports Club, a Swimming Pool, a nine hole Golf Course, two service stations one offering repair and NRMA services, a Racecourse and an airstrip.
- Do your sums, compare the costs and time required to tow a van, then setting everything up to having a quick, easy drive and having things ready and waiting for you.
WE OFFER YOU INTERESTING CHOICES:
You can have your own private, permanent holiday site so you can set up your own caravan the whole year around.
Our annual site fees are very reasonable.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and find out what we can offer you.
There's a Camp Kitchen and all our guests are invited to use it. It has a gas BBQ, a microwave, jug, toaster and enough seating for a large group.
PETS: We welcome SMALL pets to the Alpine Tourist Park
Ollie, our Park Puppy, looked after the Park for many years. He achieved the distinguished age of 19 but sadly old age has now claimed him. Very sensibly, in the last couple of years he performed his duties from the comfort of his basket in the Office. During the winter he stayed close to the heater and wore his Geelong jumper as he was a keen supporter of the Cats.
As a condition of entry if you wish to bring a Pet to stay, for everyone's well-being the following rules must be observed:
1. We must be INFORMED before you arrive that a Pet will be accompanying you;
2. Pets must not be left alone in our Park for any reason;
FYI: Pets are not permitted inside NSW National Parks and cannot be left alone on our Park;
3. Only one small pet per booking is permitted;
4. Must be on a leash at all times, kept well restrained and does not disturb others;
5. Owners must clean up after them and they must be exercised outside the Park;
6. Pets are not permitted inside any on-site Park accommodation;
a. In the Summer season pets are welcome to sleep in their owners' cars;
b. In the Winter season:
i) Guests are not permitted to bring a pet with them;
ii) If a deposit has been paid and guests arrive with a pet the deposit will be forfeited.
7. Of course, pets are permitted to stay inside their owner's accommodation e.g. in a caravan or tent on a powered or unpowered site;
8. Hunting dogs ARE NOT PERMITTED in the ALPINE TOURIST PARK at any time of year.
9. IF ANY of these conditions are breached, people will be told to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
YOUR RESIDENT HOSTS - Lars and Jan Leckström:
Lars and Jan have owned and operated the Alpine Tourist Park for over ten years.
Lars: Lars's hobby is Fly Fishing, so he's ideally located to maximize this interest! His aim is to attract as many people as possible to this wonderful art form. Previously he owned and operated the 'Midnight Sun Café' in Little Bourke Street, Melbourne. Jan: was a secondary and TAFE teacher and diversified her interests into research and business. Oliver (Ollie) was our Park puppy and lived here for many years. He achieved the distinguished age of 19 and until recently performed most of his duties from the comfort of his basket in the Office.